ONLINE SAFETY FOR KIDS
Spending time online is great fun! Here are a few simpe rues to help kids stay safe and keep the internet a great pace to spend time:
- Never give out your real name - don't use it as your username.
- Never give out any of your personal details.
- Never tell anybody which school you go to or how od you are.
- Never tell anybody your password except a parent or a guardian.
- Be aware that you must be 13 or over to create an account on many sites. Always check the site policy and ask a parent or guardian for permission before registering.
- Always tell a parent or guardian if something is worrying you.